Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Celebration Blog Hop...

Shimelle's Creative Team is one year old and we're all celebrating with a blog hop today :)

And the theme of the blog hop is...? Of course ---> Celebration!

My instant thought was cupcakes (what else!) and I had some photos from August which suited some of Shimelle's kits just perfectly. Here's my celebration layout for the blog hop...

[Supplies: Count To Four Page Template - Shimelle Laine, Long And Winding Road Add-On Kit - Shimelle Laine (both from 2Peas), Fall Canvas - Amber Clegg (from the Lilypad)]

If you feel like shopping...? You can find Shimelle's kits here.

And as a "blog hop" would suggest, it's now time to "hop" over to another blog: please visit Sheri!

6 comments:

Liberty :) said...

I love this page Anso, thanks for playing!

Avita said...

Great layout.

Sheri Twing said...

Anso this is a gorgeous page! I love the colors and the mix of elements added! It's been great being on Shimelle's team with you!

Hope and Chances said...

Such a pretty page, love the colourings :-)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is great minds think alike - I have used the same template and the same subject! I love the pinks and browns of your page.

Mole said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!