Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Santa...

... this is so funny. Well, it was at the time at least. I'm on Lliella Designs CT over at SSD and got this super cute digital kit called Dear Santa to work with. I download it but before I got time to unzip it and check it out properly, I'm heading over to the Lilypad to check out new kits there... I see this cute Christmas kit by Kaye Winiecki and think... "hang on, this looks familiar somehow!?" Then I think nothing more of it...

...until later when I go to unzip the Lliella Designs kit and realise that the reason that the kit by Kaye at the Lilypad looks familiar is in fact because this is a collab between them and it's the same kit! So being on the Lilypad CT too, I'm doing Creative Team work for TWO different designers with the SAME kit! Funny! I don't think that's happened before (apart from collabs WITHIN the same store of course!)

Anyway enough of my talk... gotta show you the kit:

So that's available both at the Lilypad and at Sweet Shoppe Designs if you're after it. I spotted the Kraft cardstock in the kit straight away and couldn't resist using that as my background.

[Supplies used: Dear Santa - Lliella Designs, Kaye Winiecki (from The Lilypad or SSD), Grow With Love Marriage Edition - Sara Gleason, Crystal Livesay (from The Lilypad)]

Still looking for some glue advice for glitter if you have any good suggestions please...

No comments: