Sunday, November 07, 2010

Dogs?...

Are you into dogs? This is one of Kate Hadfield's latest kits, released earlier this week...

Aren't they cute? Lots of different dog doodles. I think they are really cute. But do you know my problem? I'm not a dog person. I'm a cat person. And not only that, but I couldn't find a single photo in my collection that featured a dog. A little problem... So doing a layout for my Creative Team work was kinda out of the question.

Time to think and come up with something else. Then I thought, just because I'm not a dog person doesn't mean that others aren't. And since I know people who love dogs I came up with the idea of going down the card route instead. So a birthday card became my choice of project and this is the finished item:

[Supplies: My Kinda Dog - Kate Hadfield, Doggie Days - Kate Hadfield, Once In A While - Lauren Grier, Retro Journaling Cards - Sahlin Studio (all from the Lilypad), Grungy Edges 5 - Penny Springmann (from SSD)]

No comments: