Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Journal - Day 8...

Ooooh it's getting close to Christmas!! Are you excited? I love all the cosiness about Christmas :) And here's a really Christmassy page from my Christmas album...

This time it's a smaller page protector. It's 5x7 inches. All these fun different sized (and pocketed!) page protectors came with the album when I bought it.

I realised that I'd never documented these Santas so I wanted to capture a photo of them and get it down in my album where and when they were from. Something fun to look back on when you start wondering how long you have had something...

I think this is something that I have learnt from my mum. She has books from when she was little and inside it's always written very neatly when and who it was from. And the same with so many other things, like my parents lights for the Christmas tree. Shes written it on the box. It's the year when I was born. And yes they are still going strong! Nothing today would work that long. Our last tree lights lasted 4 years... or was it even only 3?!

No comments: