Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LOAD 6...

I kept working on my Layout A Day all through finishing my Christmas album but I really wanted to prioritise getting my Christmas album done. Therefore I never took the time to photograph my LOAD layouts when I did them...

But today is a beautifully sunny day! Yay for that! We had two HORRIBLY foggy days last week. Like ---> M.E.G.A fog *all* day long and you couldn't see a thing. Very tiring! So today, with the nice sunshine and 12 degrees, as I type this, I'm a very happy girl!

I'm working on so many scrappy things at the moment I never know where to start in the morning LOL! I think today will be a day when I have to prioritise some digital scrapping for my Creative Team assignments. That AND playing the brand new Angry Birds Rio - yay - it's even better than the original Angry Birds I think :)

No comments: