Friday, April 01, 2011

BYOC Time Again...

It's the first Friday of the month which means it's yet again time for a huge release of kits at the Lilypad ---> BYOC (Build Your Own Collab). Masses of different kits, all colour co-ordinated so you can put together your favourite mega kit yourself :)

My favourite 3 kits from this month's BYOC release are...

"No Place Like Gnome" by Kate Hadfield. If you're a frequent reader of my blog this should come as no surprise because 1) I love Kate's doodles and 2) it's cute!!

Another one of my favourites is the "Piccadilly" paper pack by Gina Miller. Gina makes the most amazing paper packs :)

Finally some great frames. I can naver get enough of frames, especially cluster ones. This is a great pack ---> "Stuck Together Big Blocks 3" by Karah Fredricks.

...and what did I do? Work with these fantastic kits of course :)

[Supplies: No Place Like Gnome - Kate Hadfield, My Desk Drawer - Amber Clegg. Pretty Lil Posies - Amber Clegg, Candyland Alpha - CD Muckosky, Piccadilly - Gina Miller, Stuck Together Big Blocks 3 - Karah Fredricks, Splatteriffic 6 - Karah Fredricks (all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: