Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Finally Found What I'd Been Looking For...

I've had some really awkward iPod speakers. Great sound but just very awkward. Cable in a silly place. The volume buttons are actually the on/off button too etc. When I did some moving around on my little scrapping desk, and put my printer in a different place, I put away my old speakers. I just found them frustrating...

But since then I have also found it very frustrating that I have not been able to use my pretty green iPod Nano for my music (my iPhone is way to filled to have space for much music)...

(photo borrowed from the internet)

...so I finally decided that I'd had enough and needed to look for some new speakers. We spent some time researching different options. I did not want to spend too much as I've discovered that iPod speakers are very irritating and only work perfectly with certain iPod models (like this one's supposed to work with my iPhone and iPod Touch too - but doesn't!) so it's basically a case of: "getting a new/different iPod and you have to buy new speakers again". Grrr! I'm on like... my 4th set of speakers now!

(photo borrowed from the internet)

I ended up with the very handy JBL On Stage IIIP and love it! :) So I'm back to being a happy girl playing my music today :)

No comments: