Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doughnut Love...

[Supplies: Maths Class Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Tiny Marker Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Over The Rainbow - Kate Hadfield, Studio Flergs, Flat & Frayed - Gina Miller, Basic Kraft - Gina Miller,
Primavera - Gina Miller, Summer Seeds - Gina Miller, Sun Splash - Gina Miller, Grow With Love Letters Edition Jan - Sara Gleason (all from The Lilypad)]

And the journaling goes...
"I’ve never been a doughnut fan. All my life I have never considered a doughnut to be anything I’d choose over something else. There would always be a better, nicer alternative. Maybe a bun, maybe a cookie, maybe something non-baked. But never a doughnut. And as far as supermarket bought doughnuts go, this is still the case. They really are not that nice. They really are not worth it at all.
But then... bring in Kripsy Kreme and we’re talking something totally different. Doughnuts yes. But not just any doughnuts. Kripsy Kreme doughnuts. And they are really in a league of their own! Here it’s definitely a case of “why WOULD you chose something else?” Seriously, can anything beat them? Filled doughnuts, original ring doughnuts... they are all amazing and I can’t get enough of them! Which is kind of a totally different problem..."

*** I'm intolerant to wheat & gluten so this is something that I really shouldn't eat, something that makes me ill, yet sometimes (why?!?) I still can't resist...

No comments: