Friday, August 19, 2011

Go Retro...

Well kinda. Or not really at all. I mean "retro"... you think normally maybe... some decade(s) ago. Right? Shimelle's "retro" challenge for the cyber crop last weekend was just to use a photo pre-2011...

As I had a pile of photos printed from last summer that I wanted to scrap, I decided to use some of those. So my layout does fit the challenge, only it's not really "retro" to me :)

The background paper I used is old. Seriously old. I think I got it in one of my first kits when I first started scrapping. I don't even know who makes it. The backside (which I think is really the front!) has a diamond-type pattern. But I liked this side. Kinda kraft-like and also quite "sandy" looking which I thought went well with my sea photos...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Lovely layout and certainly counts as retro by the challenge definition if not your own x