Saturday, August 13, 2011

Outdoor Eating...

Shimelle is running an on-line crop this weekend. A fun thing for me since the last few days have been a bit... slow, shall we say, as I'm fighting a rather nasty summer cold & cough. Yuck!

One of the challenges was to use "stickers from more than one collection and/or manufacturer". So my page above is perfect for that. Without getting all my sticker sheets out from yesterday again (and I'm too tired from my cold to do that!) I think I used stickers from... 4-5 different collections which also were from 3 different manufacturers. Not bad going :)

Hope to get some more done later or tomorrow...

3 comments:

shire said...

Great job ;) Your layout looks pretty cool

Sarah said...

Your LO looks lush. Love the photos. Looks like a good time was had.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Unknown said...

I love your page - those colors really draw me in!