Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Journey Destination....

This was a difficult page for me to scrap. It was actually a challenge I picked up from a cyber crop that Shimelle held a few weeks back. The challenge was to use white, aqua and red. White and aqua? Oh yes! I'm all for that. I love scrapping with aqua :)

Red!?!? Oh dear! I'm not a red scrapper (and I rarely buy red items or clothes). If you'd given me hot pink to work with, together with the aqua and blue, I would have been very happy! But here we were... R.E.D. *deep breath*

I tried to keep aqua as the main colour...but of course I had to get the red in there. As the papers and photos were in place I was not happy. I simply do not pick red as a scrapping colour (unless we're talking Christmas of course! Then it's a totally different story). But... having added some beloved butterflies, flowers and a scalloped journaling spot and... well... I'm okay with it. Okay. Okay and happy that I took the challenge...

...but I'm keeping red for Christmas! :)

No comments: