Monday, November 14, 2011

Card Mania...

...I've been in such a card making mood lately. Good I guess with Christmas coming up though :)

And the Holiday card class I'm taking is only helping to fuel my creativity and inspiration regarding cards. :)

The card below is my own variation of a card that Jennifer McGuire did for the class last week.

It's using the faux letterpress technique. It was the first time I tried this and at first I had some problems getting the ink to work in an even way with the embossing folder. But a few background tries later and I had sorted out my problem. :)

I really loved this technique and the card design in general so I'm thinking I might make another. More green card this time maybe....

1 comment:

Suzanne Russell said...

I'm with you on green and glittery! Love your card! :)