Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Album 2011 | Day 2...

It's interesting you know... when I start making my Christmas album... Usually in November, making the pages and often the album covers too, I never know how my album will turn out. What I mean is that I never really have a plan as to how I want my pages. Just photos? Just writing? A mix of both? BIG photos? Lots of small ones...? I never make a plan...

Yet only a few days into my journal and it always seem to take on a certain style of it's own. This year (without making a conscious decision) I'm definitely heading for a more photo based album with a little writing to go along with it. I think I will mix smaller and larger photos and more or less tell my story through those.

On both my 1st and 2nd day, approx 3/4 is taken by the photo(s) and only approx 1/4 is used for journaling. So that's looking to be my general theme for this year. Something that I'm happy with as I love Christmas itself and Christmas photos :)

No comments: