Wednesday, February 15, 2012

With Love...

I hope you all had a perfect love filled day yesterday :) I guess Valentine's Day is one of the most popular days of the whole year to eat out. So I'm very much like, why do it? In general, the more busy a restaurant is, the worse service you are likely to/might get. Therefore I (we!) prefer to avoid this day for eating out and instead saving that for another time.

Same with the cinema, why choose to go on this specific day when it's more likely to be super busy and you might not even get tickets to the film you really want? Fine of course if you enjoy crowded places, we're all different, but I definitely prefer things less busy.

So instead we got some extra nice food in and had a cosy night at home just the two of us... that's perfection to us and that's how we spent last night. *happiness*

No comments: