Sunday, March 25, 2012

Christmas Album | Day 30...

One day to go in my album after this, and it's complete :)

Onto Day 30th...

If you've followed my last two pages/days, from the 28th onwards, you know that I spent those days being really ill and the 29th going to the emergency doctor. I had tests done, tests that were too high and today they wanted me to come back, as close to 24 hours later as possible, to have everything re-taken again. So off to the doctor I went...

It was so busy there! The waiting room was over flowing. I could hardly sit straight up on my seat due to feeling so weak and I was suffering badly with nausea. I though I really wouldn't make it waiting for all those people before me going in first. Fortunately they called me in early, since I was having the same tests done, I could bypass the general queue. God job really. I was feeling worse than when I'd been there the day before but the tests showed better results. Yay! They thought whatever it was had turned for the better and I was told to go home and rest & get better. Of course to return if I was feeling worse again. Wow what a very, very, very ill 3 days it's been...

No comments: