Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Christmas Album | Day 31...

Before I go onto the last (yes, last!! yay!) page in my album, I just wanted to answer a question left by "bunny mommy" on my last post. Unfortunately you didn't leave an e-mail address so I couldn't respond personally... I really hope you see this :)

Thanks for the comments on my photos :) That made me so happy! And you were wondering what camera I use. I use two. One smaller (which always stays in my bag) and one a bit larger. The smaller camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX60. Looooove this! Most of the photos in my Christmas album were taken with this.

My larger camera is also a Panasonic Lumix, the FZ38 model. Loooooove this too! I used to have Fuji cameras. Then I had the opportunity to use and compare with the equivalent cameras in the Panasonic Lumix range... Wow what a difference!! I could not believe how much the Panasonic Lumix cameras outclassed the Fuji ones. And now I'm very much like "never a Fuji again" LOL! Anyway, hope that was of some help and thanks again for your comment!

And with the final page above, 31st of December, my Christmas album is complete. I never spend the whole of December at home so I have this every year... having to complete my album at a later stage. But I'm okay with that. I know it will happen. And I know I will always finish it. And what a great feeling that is :)

2 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

You've done a great job!!
I'm on page #31 too, but I want to make till Jan 6th, and my 12x12 album is full already!!

Bunny Mommy said...

Thanks so much for replying! I will check out those cameras. I've been following your blog for years x