Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring...

Wow this must be my longest blogger break ever! Last week was... well... yuck! Spent in bed exhausted. The less talked about it the better. But let's just say that I'm not a fan of throwing up. Enough said!

To be honest I don't even feel 100% yet... but okay to feel stressed enough that I really have to deal with my to-do list (which has been growing and growing for over a week - aaaah!) today. Stressy! Headache is already coming on...bleugh!

I never even got my Easter cards on my blog before I got ill. Oh well... Here they are... a bit after Easter LOL! Sorry for the terrible lighting and shadows in these photos. The weather outside was soooo bad this day and it was impossible to even get a half decent photo taken. So that's all I have as the cards have of course arrived at their destinations a long time ago.

Lots of fun Copic colouring together with some Stickles glitter on the cards...

No comments: