Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Spring...

I'm really excited as my order with the new Limited Edition Tim Holtz ink pads and re-inkers has now shipped from the US. I have had orders placed on a Monday and received here in the UK on a Friday from them but that's exceptionally fast. More realistic is that I get them in a bit over a week or so I guess. So I'm hoping for late next week at the earliest perhaps...

[Supplies: Hazy Morning - Amy Wolff, Journal In Here - Amy Martin, Shaped Up 2 - Amy Martin, Lacy Bits - Gina Miller (all from The Lilypad)]

The layout below (below?! What am I thinking? LOL! Above I mean of course!) is done for the Lilypad CT. I couldn't help scrapping a very spring like daffodil photo with these papers that had some yellow in them :) Hoping for some summer weather asap though...!

No comments: