Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yum, yum...

Yay my order is finally here and I'm soooo happy with it! Feels like it was ages ago since I last had some new stash - so this has put a big smile on my face :)


I got the new limited edition Spring distress inkpads by Tim Holtz. I also got the new limited edition ink refills for the limited edition Fall/Autumn set, the limited edition Winter set and the new limited edition Spring set. I've felt a bit "scared" to use my Fall & Winter inkpads as I did not want them to run out (considering that they are limited editions and also that there were no refills available before) so for Tim Holtz to release all these refills, when the Spring set was released, has made me very happy :)

Apart from the inks, I also got two water brushes (Tim Holtz/Ranger's 'Detailer Tip' and '1/2"Flat Tip'). These have been on my "wants list" since they were released a few months ago... And also some washi tape. Three rolls by Queen & Co (the green & white polka dot, and the pink + blue argyle ones) the final tape is a K & Company Smash tape which has lots of different patterns in short sections after each other - very fun! :)

No comments: