Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday Card...

I got this birthday card idea from a blog I visited some time back. Of course I didn't write the URL down at the time. Typical! I'm pretty sure the design idea is from Kristina Werner but since I don't know what she "called" her card (and not even 100% sure, though nearly, that it even was by her) I just can not find the card to link to. So sorry for that. At least you know where it's, most likely, come from :)





I love it when you can make cards completely from off cuts of scrapbooking pages coupled with some stamps. So great not to have to cut into full 12 x 12 sheets just for small card pieces :) I used some old papers by Basic Grey etc and a Swedish "grattis" stamp by Magnolia to make this card.

1 comment:

FarMootRS said...

Very beautiful! :)