Wednesday, October 31, 2012

You Have A Piece Of My Heart - Card...

After re-doing my Copic chart etc I have been longing to colour with my Copics all the time. I brought out a stamp which I have been wanting to use for a long time and got to work...

Isn't this image just too cute? I love the Penny Black cats and find them really hard to resist. This is actually a woodmounted stamp too, so I can have it sitting on my shelf where I can see it :) I wish I'd made a note of what Copic shades I used so I could put them on here, but I thought of it too late. Sorry about that!

Here's my finished card. Not sure if the faint colour matched stamping in the background (dotted spirals on the main portion of the card and text on the right side) show up very well on here. Both are made using Hero Arts background stamps :)

No comments: